Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Each month, when you purchase at least $250 in SCRIP, your child(ren) can participate in the scheduled SCRIP Out-Of-Uniform Day!
Parents will receive an email in advance confirming whether their child(ren) can participate. Students are required to wear a SCRIP sticker (provided by the school) during the day and must follow dress code:
OUT OF UNIFORM (OOU) DRESS CODE
Out of Uniform days will be periodically scheduled for special reasons, meaning students are not
required to wear their school uniforms on designated dates. School uniform shoes are required due to
PE needs and safety issues. These days are optional, so students may always wear their uniforms
instead of the optional clothing. Students must be neat, tidy, and appropriately dressed. Inappropriate
dress includes the following:
• Clothing in disrepair or with holes in the clothing, whether considered fashionable or not
• Shoes without socks
• Intentionally mismatched pieces, such as two different shoes and/or socks
• Shorts above mid-thigh
• Mesh shirts or revealing blouses
• Bare midriffs
• Mini skirts
• Low-riding or baggy jeans
• Tight fitting pants, skirts, shirts, or blouses
• T-shirts with inappropriate logos or advertising (this includes, but is not limited to, t-shirts
advertising alcoholic beverages or t-shirts promoting rock groups)
• Make-up or colored fingernail polish.
• Miss-matched clothing.
STUDENTS WHO DRESS INAPPROPRIATELY MAY HAVE PARENTS CALLED TO BRING A CHANGE OF CLOTHES, WILL RECEIVE A UNIFORM INFRACTION, AND MAY FORFEIT THE NEXT OOU DAY.